Sign In With A Saved Password
※ If you saved your password on a previous visit to a website, TM Browser can help you sign in.
1. Go to a site you've visited before.
2. Go to the site sign-in form.
※ How to set saving password setting?
1. To the left of the address bar, there’s menu icon. Press that icon.
2. In the slide menu Tap Setting menu.
3. Settings Under "General," tap Save Password menu.(on/off)
**If you’ve saved a single username and password for the site: TM Browser will fill in the sign-in form automatically.