Here’s how our team send files from Mac to Android phone
There are several apps that allow you to send files. There are numerous apps that allows you to manage your files. But… how about app that allows you to both send and manage your files?
The new updated JM Filemanager has “File transfer” feature.
It is the simplest way to send files from Android device to Mac, Windows, Linux, or any other devices.
How to send files from Android device to PC
1. Open JM Filemanager app from Android device and select a file to send.
2. Touch “Send via FileID” from the menu.
3. File ID has been created!
4. Open Web browser from PC and go to filemanger.jmobile.io
5. Enter created file ID
How to send file from PC to Android device
1. Open Web browser from PC and go to filemanager.jmobile.io
2. Click “Upload files” button to select a file to send.
3. Click “Send” button.
4. Open JM Filemanager app from Android device and touch “File sender (File ID)”
5. Enter created File ID and touch “Receive” button.
Try send and manage your files with JM Filemanager now!